- Is it mandatory to have a demat account for applying in IPO?
- Within how many days should the company get its securities listed after the IPO?
- In case of non-receipt of the IPO refund order/share certificate/allotment advise, what is the course of action available to the investor?
- Dalal Street Choice Scrip - CESC - 30% Gains in One Year
- Within how many days should an investor receive the refund order/allotment advise?
Posted: 13 Feb 2010 12:55 AM PST
Is it mandatory to have a demat account for applying in public issue (IPO)? An investor has the option to apply for and receive the shares in physical form. However, it is advisable to get the allotment in demat form as the shares in IPO shall be compulsorily tradable in demat segment in stock...
Posted: 12 Feb 2010 12:55 AM PST
Within how many days should the company get its securities listed after the issue? The post-issue lead manager ensures that all steps for completion of the necessary formalities for listing and commencement of trading at all stock exchanges where the securities are to be listed are taken within 7...
Posted: 11 Feb 2010 12:55 AM PST
Posted: 10 Feb 2010 07:00 AM PST
CESC Ltd CMP: Rs. 394 Target: Rs 510 (30%) Investment: 1 Year, Low Risk It is stated that in the times of uncertainty stick to the consistent performers. At current levels one such counter is CESC which has been a noteworthy performer in terms of stability over the last seven years with its...
Posted: 10 Feb 2010 12:55 AM PST
Within how many days should an investor receive the refund order/allotment advise? The investor is entitled to receive a confirmatory allotment note (CAN) in case he has been allotted shares within 15 days from the date of closure of a book-built issue. The registrar has to ensure that the demat...
|You are subscribed to email updates from Stock Market India Bonus Issues, Stock Splits, Right Issues and Market News |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610|